Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time to Call in the Team..

Alright. I need some prayer warriors.

The Lord has been so faithful to me as I have needed to raise about $1300 to cover all of my expenses incurred while staying here. I have already raised about $700 and it has just amazed me how it has all come in. I still need about $600 more and I have no doubt that the Lord will continue to provide for me as He has done so already. I'm confident that what he has began, he will continue.

Also, I have been experiencing really bad upper back/neck/shoulder pain. I've had this pain for awhile, but wasn't able to go to the doctor before I left and now it has gotten much worse. It's especially hard because I'm on my feet teaching all day long and I have to sit and take a break often because the pain is so bad. It's almost like a burning sensation in my back and I cannot sit up straight for very long. Please pray with me that the Lord will heal me of this pain!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment